I would just like to say thank you to all my customers this year for a fantastic year. This is the 3rd year since I quit my day job and started working full time on my craft. Alot of wonderful things have happened along the way!
This year I:
- Had 9 successful shows throughout the state of Vermont.
- Held my first Open Studio in May
- Had a picture of my crafts in the Burlington Free Press in August.
- Bought a new camera and a light box so I could take better pictures.
- Setup an Instagram account and started promoting myself more through social media.
- Consigned with 2 new shops (Birdfolk Collective and Artful Mix) and kept my work all year at Craftland too!
- Made a wholesale catalog, joined Etsy Wholesale and started selling felted products at wholesale to boutiques.
- Joined 2 pop-up art markets for the holiday season.
- Had a LOT of fun!
Next year I :
- Might start a Kickstarter campaign to buy an expensive piece of equipment that will help save me from repetitive stress injuries and increase the number of scarves I can produce per year.
- Plan to focus more on obtaining new consignment and wholesale accounts throughout New England and the rest of the country.
- Plan to expand into selling my etsy items to customers in Canada and the UK.
- Will consolidate and change my show schedule to reach out to new and old customers who appreciate my work.
- Will continue to learn new techniques and create new works that compliment my existing products.
- Will continue to have LOTS of FUN!
Please note: MY ETSY SHOP WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL JANUARY 5, 2016!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!